And we're off...
In 2021 we visited:
- the Isle of Arran (May-June 2021) - postponed from Christmas 2020
- Beer in Devon (June 2021) - postponed from June 2020
- Shetland (a return visit possible because of the new Northlink Ferries dog-friendly cabins) (September 2021)
- the Isle of Arran (Christmas 2021)
In 2022 we visited:
- Richmond, North Yorkshire, as an experiment (March 2022)
- Altnaharra and the Far North of Scotland (May-June 2022)
- Beer in Devon (June 2022)
- Torlundy for Ardnamurchan Point and Fort William
Please keep us bookmarked and we'll fill you in as we go!